Merlin-Diamond’s main mission is to instill confidence in our clients while shopping. Our passion for the most beautiful diamond engagement rings in the world is beyond measure. Creating an enduring relationship to satisfy all our client’s future for diamond rings is what we aim for. Our main duty is to deliver the best quality of diamond, service and buying experience for all of our shoppers.
Merlin-Diamond uses the following payment methods for your suitability.
Wire Transfer- Wire transfer orders receive a 1.5% discount from our listed price. This payment method is preferred by mostly clients who buy items valued over $1000. After completions of the check-out process, wiring instructions are sent to the clients have paid through wire transfer. Before items are shipped, we must receive a confirmation from our bank that a wire transfer has been completed. Orders in excess of $10,000 must be paid through bank wire transfer.
PayPal- We accept payments using PayPal. It’s a simple procedure, all you need to complete your order is; select the PayPal button on the basket page, and then you will be forwarded to the PayPal site to complete your purchase
Your fully insured order will be shipped to you. Before receiving or signing for receipt, we advise all our clients to examine the package for any damage or interference. For quick delivery, all orders more than 3000 $ are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight. This comprises of diamond engagement rings or any other sort of jewelry. All other orders take two days.
You are able to know your order status and tracking information through our website.
Merlin-Diamond always goes an extra step to ensure your protection by:
- Every items value is insured and registered
- Uses the most reliable courier delivery services that is fast and safe for expensive packages ( fedex)
- Ensures that all deliveries are made safely and accurately to either physical business or home address only
- We do not allow delivery to PO Box Addresses for safety reasons
- It’s only adults who is to sign for the package
Alternative Shipping Addresses
It can be an engagement ring or a wedding anniversary ring or a clarity enhanced diamond ring you have ordered from us and you want it to be a surprise? Merlin-Diamond is happy to deliver your order at a place of your choice, any convenient destination that you’d want.
Due to fraud, our merchandise priced over a certain value to be delivered on a different destination, it’s our duty to ratify with the financing company that this different shipping address is recognized. To simplify all this, it’s important you notify your issuing bank and inform them with the alternate shipping address.
Merlin-Diamond are happy to serve our international clients and we ensure to give them same standards of services that we give our local customers. We use the same courier services company and also insure our merchandise. However, our international clients will cater for any charges given by their local authority which include any duties, VAT, taxes or extras levied. We advise them to please check with local authorities earlier before placing your order, for them to confirm with the taxes and duties fees.
Our delivery terms
- Orders below $3,000 will take two days to reach you
- Orders for $3,000 and above will be delivered to you on a priority overnight
We have the best clarity enhanced diamonds with excellent feather filling in the market. It could be a diamond engagement ring or a gift either for personal use, we are here for you.
Contact us and enjoy our outstanding services today.
We make our shipments to over 40 countries around the world!
Custom Duties and Taxes
Your local custom authorities may implement charges like custom fees, import duties, taxes and other charges to your international order. It’s on the recipient to pay for these additional charges needed for customs clearance. Once your order arrives at customs, the courier company or the customs office will reach to you directly to arrange for the payment of any charges that may be in arrears.
Please be advised that Merlin-Diamond takes no responsibility over these charges. The table below displays estimated duty and tax rates; however, the actual amount charged by customs may contrast from the rates shown in the table. Other custom authorities would advise you to use a private broker to clear from custom on your behalf. For more information you can contact your local customs office or visit their website.
One-Month Return Policy
Shopping for a diamond engagement ring? We understand is not an easy task as your partner may not like the ring. Jewelry purchase is not as easy as it may seem, especially when you are choosing an engagement ring. Should I buy a 1 carat diamond ring or a 2 carat diamond ring? Such questions run through every client’s mind and we give you plenty of time to make sure you purchased exactly what you want. 30-Day return policy is to have you gather opinions from family and friends or your partner. If for any cause you are not pleased you can return the ring in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a reimbursement or an exchange.
We do not compensate:
- Charges of shipping, Handling and Insurance on Return International shipments
- Custom Taxes & Duties on Return International shipments
- Special orders which are for custom designed jewelry that were altered or personally made according to the client’s designs
- Jewelry that does not qualify refunds or exchanges such as sterling silver jewelry
It only takes us a few days to process your reimbursement or new item once we receive and accept your returned diamond ring. Our Quality Assurance department is here to review your returned item immediately after receiving it back. Our terms and conditions on this stage are:
We cannot accept items that:
- Show signs of wear
- Items that have been altered or resized by another jeweler other than Merlin-Diamond
- Items that have been damaged in any way
- We refuse receipt of Returns with no Infinity Diamond’s return code and packages that are incorrectly parceled or uninsured.
Please follow Return Procedure when returning your item:
- Get in touch with our customer service department
- Inform them that you request to return your item and you will be issued a Return Authorization Code
- Pack your item in all the original packaging and indemnity material. All documentation such as a diamond’s certificate should be returned and if not you may be accountable for the replacement fee. Do not write our company’s name anywhere on the packaging for security purposes.
- The packaging used such as the wrapping box should be new. We do not accept packages in used boxes.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, your returned item should arrive in our office within two business days.
- It takes a fortnight to process all reimburses and completed in the form of the initial purchase mode. Bank wires will be compensated through company check.
- Items packaged unsuitably or uninsured, sent to our office without a RAN Number, shipped after the 30-day return period will be declined receipt.
- Merchandise that have been impaired or worn or have signs of clarity enhancement or fracture filling by a jeweler other than Merlin-Diamond will be denied. Any loss or damage of returned shipments will not be our responsibility.